Friday, January 13, 2012

No Wires Attached















The Sony Playstation 3 wireless headset is a product that comes with no wires attached and has quickly become something I love to own and use.  I've used them for everything from listening to music when I just wanted to relax after a hard days work, playing games with the guys, or for just sitting back to watch one of my favorite movies on Blu-ray. 

They come with really nice ear phones that make them comfortable to wear for long periods of time. They come in handy when you have a boss in a game that takes you a little longer to defeat than you thought it would. They also come with a cool feature where you are able to fine tune the voice and the sound output which really comes in handy if you are playing a game with your buddies and want to plan that perfect ambush or to hear that guy sneaking up on you that has killed you 5 times before.

 I really like these headphones because not only am I able to use them with my Playstation 3, but I came to find out I was able to use them on my computer as well. Although, you are only able to get the full 7.1 surround sound feature when you use it with the Playstation 3. 

 The only thing I would change about them if I could would probably be the bass. In some movies I've watched the bass has gotten distorted at times. Other than that these are a great pair of wireless headphones. After a fully charged they last up to 7 hrs. of gaming, movies, or listening to that favorite cd of your's. So, if you're a guy looking for a great set of wireless headphones, you can't beat these!  Especially when they're marked down from $99.99 to $79.99 onAmazon and they even come with free shipping to boot!


Like what you've read? There's more to come!!! Follow me on Facebook!!

1 comment: